- All guests must be at least 21 years old with Valid ID or with a legal guardian.
(Unless otherwise noted for special events)
- Guests must be wearing a shirt and shoes at all times.
(Cocktail attire may be required during specific events.)
- Credit Card and Apple Pay are preferred methods of payment.
For the safety and security of our guests, cash may not always be accepted.
- In the event that the venue is reserved for a private party, certain areas may be restricted.
- No outside food or beverage will be allowed inside the premises.
- No food or beverage can be taken off the premises.
- Pets are not allowed inside the restaurant.
- Shore Club is a non smoking property
- All guests must be exit the beach by 10pm
- Guests may be denied entrance due to occupancy restrictions and safety requirements
- Staff may deny service to any individual appearing overly intoxicated or that could potentially cause harm to another guest or employee. Any guest that is causing a disturbance will be asked to leave and then removed by authorities if necessary.
- Restaurant Reservations suggested via Open Table.
- Patio seating is based on availability and first come first serve. Guests may be asked to give up their table for other patrons after they have finished dining. Tables and chairs may not be reserved or held by a non staff member.
- 50% non-refundable deposit due upon booking, remaining balance due one week prior.
- 4% admin fee added to all event contracts and private bookings.